Randolphe Palmer Design are a small-scale architectural-design service with a wide range of design and planning skills, local knowledge and accumulated experience.
At Randolphe Palmer Design our strength lies in a combined professional experience spanning twenty-five years, and the maintaining of professional relationships with both the client and the local planning offices.
We establish friendly communication during the early stages of a project and always set up an essential ‘three-way-loop’ of relevant information between the client, the planning office and ourselves.
Around 90% of our work is residential planning, and includes designing new houses: the remaining 10% is concerned with industrial design, retail design and interior design.
Projects completed over the past years include residential extensions and conversions, and include new-build dwellings.
We have also completed projects which include developing flats into an existing building shell (Greenwich, Leytonstone and Barking); interior design projects (Holborn and Leyton), as well as industrial buildings (Enfield and Essex).
Some of the areas Randolphe Palmer Design cover are:
Saffron Walden – Halstead – Newport – Colchester – Gt Dunmow – Braintree – Chelmsford – Wanstead – South Woodford – Loughton – Buckhurst Hill – Chigwell – Epping – Ongar – Brentwood – Dagenham – Ilford – Upminster – Hornchurch – Rainham – Romford -Barkingside – Finchingfield – Stebbing – Bishops Stortford – Stanstead – Clavering – Sawbridgeworth – Much Hadham – Henham – Haverhill – Sudbury – Long Melford – Ware – Cheshunt
CALL US ON 01799 531 583 TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS.